AGCO Power manufactures gear wheels, axels and gearboxes to its own and its customers’ designs using the latest CNC technology in machining, gear hobbing, gear shaping, case hardening and finishing (scraping, grinding).
AGCO Power´s manufacturing philosophy is based on three separate production lines: flexible mass manufacturing for gear wheels and axels, and small-series production for gear wheels and axels. The technical limitations of the current machinery are external diameter 500 mm, length 700 mm and max 8 modules.
AGCO Power also designs and manufactures gearboxes for snow mobiles and combines. The designs are based on the customer’s needs and the requirements of the final product.
Serie production to gears
- Over 260 different kind of items
- Modul range: current 2->6, posibility 2->8
- Outside diameter range: 20->270mm
- Capacity: app. 17 000 parts/week
Serie production to axles
- Over 200 different kind of items
- Modul range: current 1,25->4,5, posibility 1,25->8
- Maximum length: app. 700mm
- Capacity: app 9000 parts/week
Small quantities production (Small quantities and also prototypes and single parts)
- Over 100 different kind of items
- Modul range: 0,8->8
- Outside diameter range: 20->500mm
- Capacity: app. 1000 parts/week
- Total 1,3 million gears and axles annually
- Total 15 000 transmissions annually