AG series diesel generator sets can be used for back-up and primary power. They offer reliability for example to agriculture, industry, hospitals, data centres, fire and rescue departments as well as water utilities, power stations and electric plants.
The AG series includes six generator sets in the power range 60-250 kVA. The generators are available as open models for machine rooms and equipment shelters or with sound attenuated enclosures as ready-to-use outdoor models.
|AG-Series, 60…250 kVA
AG90, open model / skid model
AG90, Sound attenuated model
Power to meet many needs
- Power range 60-250 kVA
- Open model for machine rooms and equipment shelter
- Sound attenuated enclosure models (canopy)
- AGCO POWER diesel engines
- Variety of control options to fit every locations
- High level product development to meet demands from coldness of Lappland to heat of Africa
Special attention has been paid to the usability of all the genset operations. The vast array of control functions are easily accessed through InteliNano, InteliLite and InteliGen control units.
The control units also have the option of remote control operations, including mobile devices.
Available operating modes:
- Manual start
- Automatic start after grid failure
- Automatic synchronisation / Peak shaving